Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oh Gus, Where Art Thou

Dear Public,
While Sol was murdering my beloved car, Gus, I was busy murdering my facade of intelligence.
Sol crashed my car last weak.
"Why was he in the driver's seat in the first place, Ari??" you may ask. The answer is simple. I'm an idiot who lets other idiots drive my car.
Mostly because I'm a pushover/awesomely nice person. (which is how all pushovers describe themselves as)


I WISH. SLAP. ( haw haw haw, Sarah.)

So, anyway. Sam, my car guy (a.k.a. Sarah's weird brother) told me I need a new wheel. A wheel only found at the mystical land of Springville. Of course, me not having a car = somebody needs to drive me to Springydale.

Which brings us to my real point.

Laura drove me there :)

A whole 2 hours with one of my best buddies = I am now feeling so much better. (this post is in abundance of Mathematics)
She's the best. Completely non-judgemental. Never makes me feel like an idiot. and just accepts the ugliness that is my emotions with open arms and a grounded smile.

Anyways. I just love her. She reminds me of who I am and who I can be, and of the people that I forgot to remember to love. (?)


Auf VViedersehen


P.S. WE CREAMED pleasant grove. In their own town. Which was awesome. And I saw a guy there that basically makes my stomach want to escape the confines of my ribcage.
Alas, this is a story for another day, possibly never, on this public domain.

P.S.S.: : : Gus is back. With a new wheel... now he just needs new tires. I need a job. Somebody get me one, having nothing to do with food, please. Thank you, public.

No comments:

Post a Comment