Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Stupid Human Moments

I'm not coming back to UT! I just decided.

JK. I could never do that. I miss the big ole state of hives and bees and honey and watermelon.

But Sometimes, world, I have an extreme human moment where All of my past lives show up on my doorstep at the MOST inconvenient times.

I am so sorry for that.

This blog is extremely good for me to try and be what I need to be- a venter.

And sometimes, I am constricted with what I have, so I can't talk to all of you.. sometimes any of you... about the truth of the matter.
But I do want you to know that you matter so much to me. In fact, it's the reason why I can't tell you somethings. It's the reason why sometimes I don't even make sense. Like right now, for instance.

But. Like all good tunnels of darkness, there's light at the end of it. And it is also that same light that illuminates some of the crevices (cruh-VA-ces, as Jane would say it) of my beautiful, dark tunnel. And like all things that wish to be kept hidden, sometimes it really, truthfully, hurts to have a light shined on it.
It's better that way.
It may hurt now, but it's always, always, always, always better to know the truth about your mind. And I'll be the first to tell you that it feels better to shrink away from what is true at the moment you see it. But the more things are not faced, the more your stomach begins to ache from all the emotional acid eroding your insides.
I've had a stomach ache for a long time. I'm really good at not throwing up. You can do the math at what that means for me... But I think It's time I threw up. Yes. I'm serious. Not literal, but serious.

So. I cannot wait to come back and see my friends. I cannot wait to see my beautiful, eternal family. I cannot wait to get back to real life and to see if all the things I've learned so far this summer will stick, or if it's a process, or if it's practice... or what. I don't know anything, really.
What I do know for sure is that happiness exists and love prevails and good triumphs over evil and I hope permeates all my thoughts no matter how much I would rather just sit and wallow. All the good stuff we learned in kindergarten IS the true stuff. It's harder to see it the older we get, but the older we get the harder it is for us to see anyway. So. There.

Don't read all of this. This just helps me freaking breathe sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. I can't even explain how inspiring this is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yerrr back! I was so sad when your blog disappeared. And I guess I'm late to the show...but you're back now. And that makes me so so happy. Love your words, always. Oh, and I love the new look. (new to me. I guess it's been "new" for a month now?)

    ReplyDelete