Saturday, June 11, 2011

Begetables.


So, I'm listening to Dave Matthews right now



Does anyone appreciate musicians anymore?
I don't know.


But, he's mindblowing.


Anyway, I'm glad I finally found him in my 16th year of life.
He's like cheese and wine.


Better with age, baby. Better. With. Age.

Now, I'm not sure to whom whose age I am referring (mine or his).... BUT He definitely grows on you.


I'll send you a link to a fantastic song I was just listening to, if you want : If you appreciate Jazz and the ability of keeping Rhythm in a band, you'll definitely appreciate him. Link to Save Me






Anywayyyy(s): TOmorrrrow. Whitney, Cole, Ari, Parker, Emily, Cami, Jackson, Jenoa, Megan, and Jake will be a-drivin' down to the good ole George who was Sainted (may he live forever.)

I'm excited to watch the couple escapades. Maybe Parks will give me some time of day. Since it's he and I who are not realtionshipping currently. (me for forever...)




Prepare ye, after our return, you will not recognize the late Ari Kokol.
Instead, a peeling tomato will probably return in her place.

Skin Cancer anyone? Naaah. SPF 305.

No comments:

Post a Comment