Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Best Friends



Friends.
Their existence, perhaps, saves my own.
I have a particular one, who comes over from time to time. Lately, more often than not (a.k.a. almost everyday this past week). I don't understand how I can say words that probably sound jumbled and completely unrecognizable as the English language, and this friend interprets them exactly as I intended.
How is it that two souls can understand one another without verbalization?.
Energy levels.... we are both passionate about the same things. C'est incroyable.
I love her. I love the idea that we will be best friends forever. I do NOT mean that in the Spongeboob(ha) and Patrick ring way. I mean the Tom and Jerry kind. Always kickin each other in the butt, but in the end making us smarter and more prepared for the evil(er) cat or bad news bulldog to come along in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment