Sunday, March 7, 2010

I think I know how Cady feels.

Been hurt. Been victim. Been broken.
But it's a completely worse feeling to know you're the one who did the breaking.
Did I break it irreparably?

Sometimes people, by "caring," care their way into a tornado, ripping up everything in sight, care away any sense of judgment or calmness or reality.
It is hard enough to handle one ordeal alone. But when the whole world seems to know what to do for you, when the whole world seems to have an opinion, when the whole world seems to be going through your trial for you, and all you want to do is suffer by yourself and not be in the glass box while people stare at you, is even harder.

Dear ______,
I'm sorry for putting you in this glass box.

Cady made huge mistakes. So have I. It's time to suck out the poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment